Thank you again for your interest in ParalleMIC. As promised, we deliver to
you this first issue of the ParalleMIC Newsletter which has a rather
December 18, 2000
* The bibliography database was filled with 201 records.
* WireMan - a 3-DOF wire haptic device based on a tripod
* A 3-DOF piezoelectric microtelemanipulator
* R&D centers working on parallel mechanisms in Italy
* A review on haptic devices based on parallel mechanisms is being currently
prepared by Lionel Birglen.
* A review on planar 3-RRR parallel manipulators is soon to be published.
* ParalleMIC pops up as one of the first results when searching in AltaVista
for "parallel mechanisms", "parallel kinematic machines", and the like.